To download the Facebook video to your iPhone, tap Share on video and then copy the link. Then use the MyMedia app to go to Sfull.net, paste the link, and hit Download File. Next, go Descargador Videos De Facebook to the Media tab and tap Save to photo gallery.
- Download app MyMedia – File Manager. You can find this app in App Store .
2. Then, open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
3. Find the video you want to download and tap the Share button. You can find this under the video.
4. Copy the video link: This can easily be done by pressing the button “Share -> More options -> Copy” (shown above). This will automatically copy the video link to the clipboard.
- 5. Open MyMedia – File Manager.
- 6. Then type https://sfull.net/es go to the search bar at the top of the application screen MyMedia.
- 7. Next, paste the video URL into the text box. Once the page loads, tap in the text box and select Paste.
- 8. Click the Download button. This will open another page with your video thumbnail.
- 9. Choose Download SD or download HD, 2K, 4K …
- 10. Next, select Download files. Choose a file name for your video and hit Save.
- 11. Wait for the download to complete. The app will open the Download tab. You will see a progress bar with file name, file size, and download time. Once the download is complete, the progress bar will disappear.